Welcome

Welcome!

On this site are photos of some of the cakes I have made; have a look around. You will find cakes for birthdays, weddings and holidays, as well as anytime cakes. (Cupcakes too!)
I am no longer making cakes, but this site will remain up for a while for anyone who would like to view it for ideas, reference, etc.




Wednesday, 30 April 2014

How lucky am I to have the privilege of making people happy with special cakes made just for them?! I love it! Thank you for allowing me to have such fun!
I am, however, going to be taking this summer off. I am looking forward to spending some time with my family while we are still all living under the same roof. I am booked already for the spring, so I won't be taking any more cake orders at this time. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. If you are in need of a custom cake I can recommend Paula at RandomCakes in Midland. She does lovely work and is able to accommodate special needs such as gluten-free, dairy-free, etc. (You can reach her by phone at 705-526-7070 or email paula@randomcakes.ca)
Now, bring on the sunshine! I'll be at the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment