Welcome

Welcome!

On this site are photos of some of the cakes I have made; have a look around. You will find cakes for birthdays, weddings and holidays, as well as anytime cakes. (Cupcakes too!) Every occasion needs cake! When you are ready to order, or if you have any questions, contact me at marthascakecreations@gmail.com or call 705-543-2766. I look forward to hearing from you!



Tuesday, 18 September 2012

Bigger on the inside...

I enjoy a challenge. Planning out how I will make a cake is half the fun for me. I was looking forward to seeing my plans come together in this cake and I am really pleased with how it turned out. For Doctor Who fans, this will need no explanation. For everyone else, well, it's a TARDIS cake. (Feel free to google that.) The part I am most delighted about? The light on top really works!

4 comments:

  1. I followed your link from Cake Wrecks and this is definitely not a cake wreck, and far better than those on the site. Congratulations! Ii keep wanting to throw one of my children a Dr Who birthday party, but they wont be in it! ON the bright side, my brother's name is Sean, and on his birthday, I'm sending him a link to this!
    Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! A fellow wreckie! Thanks for your comment. Glad you like the cake!

      Delete
  2. Also coming from CW - it's fab. And the light on top WORKS? Mind. Blown.

    ReplyDelete